Casa Barbara #291
from $465 to $595 per night
• Beautifully presented spacious home
• Magical views over Onetangi Beach, Waiheke Island and Hauraki Gulf
• Heaps of room for 2 families to share
• Plenty of excellent outdoor living - Free Wifi
About This Property
This beautifully presented Waiheke Island accommodation sits high on the hill with magical views for miles and miles over Onetangi Beach, Waiheke Island and the Hauraki Gulf. Head off for a swim and play at lovely Onetangi Beach - it's just 2 mins by car or a lovely 10 minute walk partly along the road and partly through the reserve, though it can take a little longer on the way back. :-) The home is set on 2 levels ensuring there is plenty of space for 2 families to enjoy themselves together. The main indoor and outdoor living, along with the main bedroom and ensuite bathroom are located on the upper level. Downstairs are a further 2 bedrooms, the children's bunkroom which opens to the lovely courtyard, and another large bathroom. Extended families will find this home the perfect place to stay!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, bedside tables and lighting, wardrobe. Wonderful seaview and ranch sliders opening on to wrap around decks.
• Bathroom 1 - Ensuite to bedroom 1. Shower, vanity, toilet within
• Bedroom 2 - Lower level. Queen bed, bedside tables and lighting, wardrobe. Ranch slider opening to lovely private courtyard and garden.
• Bedroom 3 - Lower level. Queen bed, bedside tables and lighting.
• Bedroom 4/Children's Bunkroom - Lower level. 2 sets of single bunks (4 beds), TV and DVD. Ranch slider opening onto courtyard and to front driveway area. Bunks not suitable for adults.
• Bathroom 2 - Lower level. Shower, vanity and toilet within.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large northfacing wraparound deck opening from living, dining and bedroom 1
• Spacious sheltered undercover entertaining area with outdoor lounge furniture with wonderful expansive seaviews
• Good quality outdoor furniture
• 2 Sun loungers
• Sun umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• Attractive courtyard and garden on ground level.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• High quality furnishings throughout
• 47” LCD TV upstairs with Google Chromecast (for streaming)
• 32” LCD TV downstairs with Google Chromecast (for streaming)
• MySky TV
• DVD player x 2
• Stereo sound system with Bluetooth
• Free WiFi broadband internet - high speed fibre
• Portable radio/cd player
• Electric heating
• Board games such as Scrabble & Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, Backgammon, Pictureka
• Playing cards
• Cellphone Reception good 021 and 027 fib
• Full kitchen with all mod cons
• Full fridge/freezer - with icemaker and chilled water
• Full oven and stove
• Microwave oven
• Coffee Plunger and Bialetti stovetop espresso maker
• Food processor
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is excellent
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron & Ironing board
• Clothes airer
• External Clothesline
• ACCESS & PARKING:-
• Easy access via steepish concreted driveway. Parking for 3 vehicles, or to turn around and drive out, 2 vehicles on concreted parking area.
• Access to house either via steps up from parking (approx 10 steps) or ground level access into childrens bunkroom once door opened from inside.
Maximum number of adults are 6 with the bunkroom best suited to children. Please note only mature family groups. Thanks.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (excluding public holiday weekends)||$465|
|1 Nov - 19 Dec||$535|
|20 Dec - 16 Jan, Easter, All Public Holiday Weekends||$595|
|17 Jan - 30 Apr (excl Easter)||$535|
|All Public Holiday Weekends (minimum 3 nights)||$595|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Plus exit cleaning $150 and linen, $20 per person.
Maximum number of guests six adults and four children.
Discounts & Special Deals
Discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Mar or public holiday weekends
FREE 2PM CHECK OUT! On bookings 1 May - 15 Dec (subject to availability).
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please request Linen provision when making your booking
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minumum except for:-
3 Nights all public holiday weekends
4 Nights Easter
5 Nights 16 Dec - 31 Jan
Sorry pets not permitted
No smoking inside property please
Very mature groups or families only please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Catriona (Stayed in February)
“Thank you so much for letting us stay again at Casa Barbara. It was perfect for us and the bridesmaids before my daughter’s wedding. Couldn’t have been more perfect.”
Review by John (Stayed in December)
“Beautiful holiday home with fantastic views of the bay, casa Barbara is in a great location and has everything you need for a great stay. We couldn't fault anything ”
Review by Andrea (Stayed in December)
“Perfect for two families. It was immaculately clean - well done to the cleaners.”