Eden Escape #502
from $225 to $525 per night
• Gorgeous modern home, bright & light, with glorious views & vistas, a gentle 10 minute stroll to Onetangi Beach
• Beautifully presented and a complete sun trap! A warm and welcoming Waiheke Holiday Home. Free unlimited WIFI
• Fully fenced plus level garden and lawn, boat parking, close to everything & perfect for your extended family.
About This Property
This beautifully presented and oh so comfortable Holiday Home is set in a wonderful north facing and sun-drenched location above beautiful Onetangi Beach. It's just 650 metres down the road to Onetangi beach and 3 award winning Waiheke Restaurants, or 2 seconds across the road to the local service station with general store, takeaways and liquorland. Perfect for your family holiday getaway, this wonderful home is in optimum location with a wonderful outdoor area for children to play. Its elevated position boasts all day sun with sea and vineyard views, and the home is very well appointed.
Explore the many Waiheke Walking Trails and bush walks, including our local glowworms or visit the various world renowned Waiheke Island Wineries, many of which are located close by. When the shops and cafes of Ostend Village or Oneroa Village call to you, it's only a 6 minute drive to Ostend Village where you'll find the main supermarket, the Waiheke Saturday Markets held in the Waiheke R.S.A. hall and grounds, plenty of interesting shops and other services. 10 mins further along the main road you'll find the main Village of Oneroa with it's ecclectic array of shops, cafes, restaurants as well as banks, post office, library and our wonderfully eccentric local Waiheke Cinema.
Perfect for family groups and couples alike, this stunning Waiheke Holiday Home is your next destination escape.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe, drawers and luggage rack.
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed, bedside tables, reading lights, wardrobe and luggage rack.
• Bedroom 3: Single bunks (lower bed only available), single bed and roll away single bed. Bedside table, reading lights, wardrobe and drawers. The top bunk bed is currently not for use as it has no railing. Maximum numbers of guests at this hom is 7.
• Bathroom 1: Bath tub, separate shower, vanity and toilet, hair dryer.
• Private outdoor hot shower, perfect when coming back from the beach.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious north/west facing deck with all day sun. Sea views to the North, with Vineyard views to the West.
• Gas BBQ (Webber) with fuel provided
• Outdoor table and chairs
• Sun umbrella
• Large outdoor lawn area, perfect for games etc
• Fully fenced and perfect for small children to play & to keep pets safe.
• Help yourself to herbs in the garden and seasonal fruit!
• Onetangi beachfront is a gentle 10 minute stroll - just 650 metres.
• Tin Boat Reserve childrens' playground is on the way to the beach
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• 52" TV with Chromecast - internet TV
• SKY dish and connections available - bring your own decoder
• Air conditioning and heating - Heat Pump electric heating
• 3 cooling fans
• Games including cards and Scrabble, Books
• Good cellphone coverage on all networks
• Free WIFI - Unlimited high speed internet
• Full size fridge/freezer with ice maker and water dispenser
• Full size electric oven with gas 4 burner hob top
• Electric frying pan
• Nespresso machine, BYO pods
• Excellent quality cookware, dinner and glassware
• Automatic washing machine and dryer
• Clothes line and airers
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Easy access to the home - up 3 small steps into the house.
• Off street parking for 1 car in main driveway. Plenty of easy on-street parking available right in front of the house.
• Boat parking and additional car parking on grass at the opposite end of the garden, accessed via large double gates.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Aug (includes 4 guests) - 3rd night free deals!||$225|
|01 Sep - 31 Oct (excl Labour W'end) (includes 4 guests) - 3rd night free deals!||$265|
|01 Nov - 17 Dec, Labour W'end, (includes 4 guests)||$345|
|18 Dec - 13 Jan (includes 7 guests)||$525|
|14 Jan - 09 Feb (all days) (includes 4 guests)||$365|
|10 Feb - 31 April (weekend & pub hols excl Easter) (includes 4 guests)||$365|
|10 Feb - 31 April (mid-week) (includes 4 guests)||$295|
|Easter (includes 7 guests)||$475|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Exit Cleaning $120
Linen $20 per person per stay
Rates include 4 guests. Additional guests $10 per person per night. Maximum is 7 guests in total.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate: 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights except for -
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 nights Easter
7 nights 24 Dec - 16 Jan
5 nights 17 Jan - 31 Jan
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Veronika (Stayed in December)
“Great location, and the house was lovely, had everything we needed for our stay. We would definitely stay there again :-)”
Review by Sophie (Stayed in September)
“Great place. Clean and close to beaches, cafes and wineries/WOW etc. if you’re into walking you almost don’t need a car! Well stocked kitchen and great to have the chrome cast for TV. ”
Review by Lisa (Stayed in January)
“We had such a lovely relaxing stay at this property. It is fully equipped with everything you could need, a great kitchen and bathroom, super clean and comfortable. Had an awesome lawn and deck for eating and drinking . We walked down to the beach every day - and could walk to dinner and the restaurants on Onetangi Beach. There is a bus stop, gas station and a liquor store for when you run out of wine - all 2 minutes away.
Will be back !!
I’d like to thank the hosts for considering dog owners as well. It was an extra joy to be able to bring our dog, she was very safe in the fully fenced garden.”