Generations Onetangi #131
from $270 to $490 per night
• Spacious, Sunny, Modern and Comfortable Family Home.
• Beautifully decorated and presented - 2 mins drive to Onetangi beach & Waiheke Wineries
• Wheelchair facilities – Sky Digital – Free Wifi – Enclosed Fire
• Comfortably accommodates 2 to 3 Families.
• Family and Mature groups only please.
About This Property
This beautifully presented Waiheke Isand home is definitely a comfortable home away from home. Perfect for your family or extended family summer beach holiday or a cozy winter getaway. Located in a quiet area with a lovely green aspect and rural view it's just a 15 minute walk to the white sands of beautiful Onetangi beach, Waiheke Island, or a quick 2 min drive. Explore the many Waiheke Walking Trails and bush walks, including our local glowworms or visit the various world renowned Waiheke Island Wineries, many of which are located close by. It's an easy walk to beach cafés, restaurants, takeaway bar, service station and liquor outlet. When the shops and cafes of Ostend Village or Oneroa Village call to you, it's only a 6 minute drive to Ostend Village where you'll find the main supermarket, the Waiheke Saturday Markets held in the Waiheke R.S.A. hall and grounds, plenty of interesting shops and other services. 10 mins further along the main road you'll find the main Village of Oneroa with it's ecclectic array of shops, cafes, restaurants as well as banks, post office, library and our wonderfully eccentric local Waiheke Cinema.
This home has been purpose built for wheelchair access with all doors being extra wide and small ramps over doors to the deck, to ensure everyone can enjoy being together. Bedroom 1 has an open plan ensuite bathroom with shower rails. This bedroom opens directly onto the deck for easy access without needing to go through the house. Toilet and Shower chair also available.
The grounds are lovely and the sheltered, enclosed deck area with garden and small lawn which opens via glass sliding doors from the family room, the main living room and bedroom 1, provides a safe area for small children to play. This property is a perfect place to stay for extended family holidays and those couples wishing to enjoy a peaceful holiday together with plenty of space.
• Bedroom 1 - King bed, Electric Blanket, Wardrobe, drawers, bedside tables & lighting, TV, alarm clock. Ensuite with wheelchair access. Ranch sliders open onto deck.
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, Electric Blanket, Wardrobe, drawers, bedside lighting & TV. Semi-ensuite to main bathroom.
• Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed and Single Bed, Electric blankets, Wardrobe, bedside tables and lighting.
• Bedroom 4 - Double Bed, Electric blanket, wardrobe, bedside tables and lighting.
• Additional Sleeping -
• Living Room - Double sofa-bed
• 1 Rollaway bed available + Hot water bottle.
• 2 Portacots - Fully equipped for baby including highchair
• Bathroom 1 - Bath, separate shower and vanity, toilet within. Spacious. Access from hallway and from bedroom 2.
• Bathroom 2 - Ensuite to Bedroom 1. Open plan shower with rails, toilet and vanity. Disabled shower & toilet chair available.
• Disabled friendly with wheelchair access and disabled bathroom facilities
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Sheltered courtyard style, ground level deck opens via glass sliding doors from family room and kitchen, main living room and bedroom 1.
• Ramps over each doorway allow easy wheelchair access to and from the deck.
• Gated and mesh fenced to provide safe play area for small children
• Lovely and well cared for lawns and gardens
• Gas BBQ - 4 burner
• Outdoor table and chairs
• Sun umbrella
• Boogie Boards
• Table tennis table in downstairs garage
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious living room
• Enclosed Wood Burning fire – Firewood supplied.
• Second Living and Dining area (Family room), open plan kitchen with TV, Sky digital & Chromecast Internet TV
• Furnishings are of excellent and comfortable standard
• Insect Screens on selected windows
• Sky TV including Sports and Movies
• Sky Digital (can be viewed on all televisions)
• 46" TV in main Living room with Internet TV chromecast and Sky Digital
• Large TV in Family room also with Internet TV chromecast and Sky Digital
• 4 Televisions in the house in total, all with Sky Digital and 2 with internet TV chromecast
• Unlimited high speed Wifi – Fibre internet broadband
• 2 x Air conditioning / Heat pumps to keep you warm in the winter & cool in summer
• Electric heating
• Freestanding fans for cooling
• Wall heaters in all bedrooms
• DVD Players x2, Video Player 1
• Plenty of children's DVDs and Videos
• Stereo system with CD and Radio
• Plenty of jigsaw puzzles
• Books, magazines, playing cards and games
• Telephone (toll-bar)
• Cellphone reception good
• Dining table seats 6
• 2 x Portacots
• Full kitchen
• Microwave oven
• Filtered & UV treated drinking water
• Coffee plunger, tea pot
• Crockpot, milkshake maker & toasted sandwich maker
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware is very good
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric Clothes Dryer
• Iron and Ironing board
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking on gently sloping concrete driveway for approx 6 vehicles
• Easy level access to house from driveway - wheelchair access along a pathway from the parking area and onto the deck. May require able person assistance.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (6 guests) (3rd night free deals)||$270|
|1 Nov - 19 Dec (6 guests)||$295|
|20 Dec - 16 Jan (6 guests)||$490|
|17 Jan - 7 Feb (6 guests)||$380|
|8 Feb - 30 April (Easter, weekends & pub hols) (6 guests)||$380|
|8 Feb - 30 April (midweek) (6 guests)||$310|
|Extra person per night (Under 1yrs FREE)||$25|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends which offer 4th night Free).
Where MIdweek Rates & Free night Deals are offered no further discounts apply.
At other times discounts off nightly rate for longer stays 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire.
Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 night minimum except for:-
1 night stays may be booked no more than 1 week before arrival (surcharge $180). Only valid between 1st May and 31st Oct excluding long weekends and public holidays.
4 nights 22 - 26 Dec, Easter
7 nights 26 Dec - 10 Jan
3 nights 10 - 31 Jan, Waitangi & Labour Weekends.
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Sharon (Stayed in March)
“Loved our stay. Absolutely lovely house with all the things that we need. Will definitely stay here again in the future..”
Review by Lynn (Stayed in March)
“Generations Onetangi gave us everything we could have asked for in a holiday home for our family when we attended a very special wedding at Casita Miro - such great spaces for everyone - beautifully presented - and the special phone call from Chris on our arrival day to check everything was ok ”
Review by Kelsey (Stayed in February)
“Beautiful, Clean and Comfortable Home. It was perfect for our family holiday. ”