La Maisonette #331
from $190 to $295 per night
• Gorgeous sunny Provence style cottage set in award winning gardens
• Lovely views to vineyards and Little Barrier Island and the sea in the distance
• Great location beside award winning Casita Miro Vineyard & Restaurant
About This Property
Set in peace and tranquility in a beautiful award winning Waiheke Island garden, with views over vineyards and on to the sea and Little Barrier Island in the distance this lovely cottage has been fully renovated with a taste of Provence. High set and perfectly private, La Maisonette is the upper level of a 2 story cottage (with the lower level being owners storage) and is accessed via a timber walkway from the road. French doors open to sunny balconys from the living and the bedroom and there is also a wonderful private outdoor area in the garden - easy to find a peaceful spot in the sun to enjoy that glass of wine!
La Maisonette is located right beside Casita Miro Restaurant & Vineyard and is just a short distance to other fabulous Waiheke vineyards such as Obsidian and The Hay Paddock. When it's time for a swim it's just a 7 minute walk along the road and down the beach stairs to beautiful Onetangi Beach with it's all tide swimming, gorgeous white sands and cafes. This lovely spacious cottage is the perfect place to stay for those looking for a peaceful, relaxing break close to vineyards and beaches.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom - Queen bed (new Oct 2011 high quality), bedside tables and reading lights, walk-in wardrobe, electric blanket, alarm clock. French doors opening to small balcony overlooking lovely gardens and distant seaview.
• Other sleeping - Single Rollaway/Foldaway bed - hotel quality
• Portacot baby cot - guests to provide linen and bedding. Babies cot. Stairgate.
• Bathroom - Separate shower, toilet, heated towel rail, bathrobes and vanity. Accessed from bedroom.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Sunny northwest facing balcony overlooking the vineyards and distant seaview
• Cafe style table and 2 chairs.
• Second northeast facing small balcony opening from bedroom with seating & small table
• Private sheltered garden 'courtyard' area
• Timber outdoor table and 6 chairs
• Beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens with pretty shell paths
• Gas BBQ available on request.
• Garden seats to sit and enjoy the beautiful gardens
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• TV - 32 inch flat screen
• MP3 player
• DVD player
• Selection of DVD's
• WiFi - Wireless Broadband Internet
• Cellphone reception good for 021/027/022
• Heatpump / Air Conditioning
• Large floor fan and a set of large windows which can be opened during summer fitted with a retractable insect screen
• Board games and books
• Fridge with freezer (under bench size)
• 2-burner ceramic cooktop (no oven)
• Microwave Oven
• Water purifier, water filter
• Coffee plunger (and frother ! :-)
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard.
• Washing machine & dryer available on request at main house.
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking and access to downstairs entry by way of concreted drive way.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 17 Dec (2 guests)||$190|
|18 Dec - 10 Jan (2 guests)||$295|
|11 Jan - 30 Apr (2 guests)||$220|
|Additional guests p/person, p/night||$30|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Exit Cleaning and Linen $55
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 15 Dec (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights, except for:
5 nights 26 Dec - 04 Jan
3 Nights Easter
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Chris (Stayed in March)
“We had a lovely time on Waiheke and La Maisonette was stunning. Would 100% stay here again. Everything was perfect and the location was exactly what we were after. Hope to be able to rebook sometime in the future.”
Review by Kylie (Stayed in November)
“Spotlessly clean with lovely fresh flowers. Felt very at home and comfortable staying here and loved the location of up in the hills yet a short stroll down to Onetangi Beach or to Vinyards . Stunning gardens to relax in and beautiful birdsong to listen to. Would definitely stay again. Thank you ! ”
Review by Peter (Stayed in November)
“We very much enjoyed our stay at La Maisonette. The cottage was a delight and better than we'd hoped. The location was great, close enough to everything we had time to see on our two night stay. We would recommend this property to our friends as Waiheke is establishing an excellent holiday destination in its own right.”