Martello Towers Oneroa #40
from $225 to $545 per night
• Comfortable 1990's home away from home
• Spectacular 180 dg seaviews and lovely decks
• Close walk to Oneroa Beach, Village and bus
• Great for families & small children. Portacot
About This Property
This property is a friendly and comfortable 'home away from home' with beautiful seaviews and views that are just spectacular! 180 degrees of gorgeous scenery! This 1990's Waiheke home is located just a very easy and almost level walk into Oneroa Village and a short, pleasant walk of about 5 - 7 minutes to the lovely white sands of Oneroa Beach. The large open plan living kitchen and dining opens via ranch sliders onto plentiful wrap around decks with more beautiful seaviews and onto a small lawn and gardens with fruit trees.
There is a studio apartment on the ground floor which includes a 5th bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette as well as internal access to the main house upstairs and can be included in the rental at $100 per night ( must be hired for your entire stay only. The studio apartment is not available for rental separately from the house and so your privacy is assured whether or not the studio is included in your rental). A very comfortable family holiday home in a fabulous central location!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS -
• MAIN HOUSE -
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, bedlight lightings
• Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds (twin), bedside table and lamp, wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds (twin), bedside table and lamp.
• Bedroom 4 - 1 single bed, wardrobe
• Portacot baby cot, babies cot available
• Bathroom 1 - shower, vanity and toilet within
• Toilet 2 - in addition to toilet in bathroom
• STUDIO -
• Bedroom 5 - in lower level studio apartment. Available at additional cost (must be for your entire stay)
• Bathroom 2 - in studio apartment on lower level
• Hairdryers x 3
• OUTDOOR LIVING -
• Large, wrap around deck opens from living via ranch sliders, has safety rails and magnificent 180 degree views & seaviews
• Sheltered rear deck opens from dining via ranch sliders
• Safe and almost small lawn with raised gardens & fruit trees.
• Outdoor table and seating, plus plenty of deck chairs
• Gas BBQ
• INDOOR LIVING -
• Large, open plan living and dining opening via ranch sliders onto decks 3 sides
• 40" TV (with freeview)
• Broadband Internet - free Wifi
• Radio, Cassette & CD Player
• Lots of books
• Portable plastic baby bath
• Cellphone reception good
• HRV system on both levels
• Heat Pump Air conditioning
• Electric heating and fans in all bedrooms
• Full kitchen
• Full oven and stove
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware are of good standard
• Kitchenette in studio apartment on lower level
• Automatic washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Iron and Ironing board
• STUDIO APARTMENT - on ground floor and has internal & external access
• Available at additional cost (if included, must be for your entire stay).
• Open plan living and bedroom with glass sliding doors opening to concreted drive and gardens.
• 2 single beds
• 32' Flatscreen TV with Freeview
• Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for two vehicles - concrete driveway and turning area if only one vehicle
• Access - entry from parking is via stairs up one level. Or for elderly or less abled, there is a gently sloping concrete pathway leading around to the rear of the house, and a ramp up onto the deck.
Separate Studio Unit in lower level of house available at $100 per night (must be for your entire stay only). Includes 2 single beds, bathroom and kitchenette.
Studio is not available to rent separately from the house and so guests will have sole use of the property during their stay whether the studio is included or not.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 17 Oct (Main house)||$225|
|18 Oct - 17 Dec (Main house)||$295|
|18 Dec - 4 Jan, Easter (studio included -slps 9),||$545|
|5 January - 10 February (Main house)||$350|
|11 Feb - 30 April (Wknds & pub hols) excl Easter (Main house)||$350|
|11 February - 30 April (Midweek) (Main house)||$250|
|ADD Studio apartment (per night)||$100|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS Exit Cleaning $120 (house) or $150 (house & studio)
PLUS Linen $15 per person
Main house sleeps up to 7 guests, 9 when studio is included.
If Studio apartment is included, it must be for entire stay
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 15 Dec (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free). Summer midweek rates
OR, discounts available off nightly rate 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-10 Feb & public holiday weekends.
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please request Linen provision when making your booking
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minimum except for:-
3 Nights Labour & Waitangi Weekends
4 Nights Easter
5 Nights 20 - 25 Dec & 16 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 15 Jan
Sorry, pets not permitted.
No smoking inside property, please
Family groups only over New Year
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Sheryle (Stayed in September)
“Awesome property for our group of 8 (60+) ladies on our annual reunion. Always difficult to find a property with 8 beds which were all very comfortable. Fab views plus the house very well equipped for our needs. Only a short walk to Oneroa Village which was perfect. Recommend any future guests go zip lining while on Waiheke. - pushed us outside our comfort zone !!
Would love to stay at Martello Towers again if we return to Waiheke.
Apologies to Howard for using the eggs !! ”
Review by Keryn (Stayed in July)
“As three friends looking for a short holiday in Waiheke Island this house was perfect for our needs. The communication and time flexibility from its owner really enhanced our break away. The house was clean, warm and so comfortable. We hope to be back one day. Thanks Howard.”
Review by Sandy (Stayed in February)
“Wonderful property close to village shops and wineries. Super comfortable with all amenities required. The views are fantastic and it’s a short stroll to the beach. Beautiful garden with native birds. Hope the rain fills up the water tank soon! ”