Oneroa Oasis #402
from $225 to $475 per night
• Spacious - Perfect for extended families. Beautiful deck with glass balustrades
• Beautiful views over Oneroa and Huruhi Bay and beyond
• Peaceful and tranquil location very close to Oneroa Village
• Short walk to beautiful Oneroa Beach, cafes, cinema and shops
• Free WiFi and SKY TV
About This Property
There's plenty of room for extended families to enjoy being together in this lovely, recently renovated and redecorated Waiheke Island home in central Oneroa. The open plan living and dining opens via sliding glass doors to a lovely covered patio on one side and a spacious deck with beautiful views over Oneroa to Huruhi Bay on the other. Picture yourself relaxing in the sun with a glass of chilled wine and enjoy the views. When the cafes and shops call to you, it's just a very easy 4 or 5 minute walk along to the heart of Oneroa Village with it's abundance of cafes and shops. The wonderful new Waiheke Library, Artworks Complex and Waiheke Cinema are just around the corner and the home is also very handy to the many Waiheke Venues and Wineries such as Mudbrick, Cable Bay and The Estate.
The accommodation is set on 2 levels with the king bedroom and bathroom in it's own private setting on the lower level with french doors opening to a spacious covered patio with new deck and glass balustrades and the gardens and view. This room also provides a partitioned kitchenette area with facilities for tea and coffee making. A single bed is also on this level in it's own private area. On the main living level you will find the open plan living and dining, the second living area, kitchen with the most beautiful views, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and laundry plus the deck and the covered patio opening from 2 sides of the living area.
The family room makes a great separate space for the kids to play while the adults relax in peace and enjoy the view.
This home is in a fabulous central location, being just a short walk to everything Oneroa has to offer and will appeal to extended families, friends and couples looking for a weekend escape or a lovely long holiday.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Lower Level
• Bedroom One: King Bed, Bedside Tables, Reading Lights, Wardrobe, Drawers. Large and spacious room with french doors opening to lower level patio and view. Kitchenette area for tea & coffee making with kettle and toaster.
• Bathroom One: Shower, Vanity, Toilet
• Main Living Level
• Bedroom Two: Queen Bed, Bedside Tables, Reading Lights, Wardrobe, Drawers
• Bedroom Three: King single, standard single, Bedside Tables, Reading Lights, Wardrobe, Drawers
• Bathroom Two: Shower, Vanity, Toilet
• Single bed in private area on lower level.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious East Facing Deck opening from living area with brand new (Nov 2019) deck and glass balustrades (new photos coming soon)
• Quality Timber Table with 6 outdoor chairs
• Sun Umbrella
• Gas BBQ
• Covered north facing patio opening from living area
• Covered patio on lower level opening from Bedroom 1
• Outdoor Table and chairs on patio
• Sloping lawns and gardens below house
• Lovely views from deck and patios
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Main Living Room
• 46 inch flat screen Television
• SKY TV - Full Package including everything!
• DVD Player
• Heat Pump Air conditioning x 2
• Fireplace (pictured) not available for use sorry
• Heat pump in the lounge and another in the downstairs bedroom (reverse air conditioning)
• Oil fin heater and two fan heaters upstairs as well.
• Insect screens on all windows
• Cooling Fans
• Good Cellphone Reception
• Broadband Internet - free Wifi
• Telephone - National Calling only
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full Fridge-Freezer
• Electric Oven
• Gas Hob stove
• Coffee Plunger
• Espresso Coffee Machine
• Excellent Standard of Cookware, Dinnerware and Glassware
• Automatic Washing Machine
• Electric Dryer
• Clothes Line
• Iron & Ironing Board
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off Street Parking for two vehicles in sloping concrete driveway
• Limited On Street parking
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 31 Oct (3rd nt free) (excl Labour w'end)||$225|
|01 Dec - 18 Dec, Labour weekend||$295|
|19 Dec - 11 Jan||$495|
|12 Jan - 10 Feb||$370|
|Easter (4 nights)||$375|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Weekends, Public Hols)||$370|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun - Thrs)||$280|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
PLUS Linen and Exit Cleaning $150 per booking.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 15 Dec (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please request Linen provision when making your booking
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 Night minimum except for:-
3 Nights public holiday weekends
4 Nights Easter
5 Nights 20 - 25 Dec & 16 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 15 Jan
Pets are permitted on application. Security Deposit will be required.
Please no smoking inside the property
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Donna (Stayed in September)
“A lovely large home with a great view. Very well equipped. We enjoyed our stay.”
Review by Robyn (Stayed in December)
“It was the perfect spot for the 5 of us to get together for the weekend. Very well appointed, clean, lovely linen, glassware, kitchen utensils etc. Would definitely highly recommend, as also very close walk to the Oneroa village. ”
Review by Wendy (Stayed in October)
“We had a lovely weekend at Waiheke. The house was awesome- it was wonderful to be able to sit out on the deck in the sunshine for meals and the garden was lovely. It was all great.”