Oneroa Pohutukawa Apt #387
from $195 to $265 per night
• Stylish Studio Apartment in garden location
• 4-5 mins walk to Oneroa Village shops, cafes and beach
• Close to Mudbrick, Cable Bay, The Estate and Lavender Hill
• Air Conditioning - Heatpump. WIFI. SKY TV. HD Recorder. Wheelchair access
About This Property
The photos just don't do justice to this sparkling and oh so stylish apartment set in a tranquil garden in the heart of Oneroa. Located at the entry to Church Bay, the apartment is also very close to venues and wineries such as Mudbrick and Cable Bay to name just a few!
Relax on your own private sunny deck and enjoy the views of the beautifully landscaped garden, or meander along the garden boardwalk to the outdoor sitting area at the top of the garden where you can enjoy the sunshine and views over the garden. When the shops and cafes call to you, it's an easy 4 or 5 minute wander along to the centre of Oneroa Village where there is a good selection of cafes, restaurants and shops.
Wide glass sliding doors which open onto your private sunny deck give the apartment a wonderful, sunny garden outlook. The attention that has been given to the smallest detail for your comfort shows. This lovely property is a perfect base for couples or friends to enjoy the pleasures of Waiheke together!
• BEDROOM & BATHROOM:-
• Super King Bed (can be converted into two Singles on request at cost of $20)
• Reading Lights, Electric Blankets, Wardrobe
• Portacot with linen and bedding available on request at additional cost.
• Bathroom: Open plan. Roll in shower with fold-away bench seat, Vanity, Toilet.
• Includes various toiletries: Quality Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower Gel, Body lotion, shower cap, makeup remover pads & soap
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Northwest facing deck with views over the gardens
• Outdoor Table and two Chairs
• Sun lounger
• Gas BBQ
• Boardwalk to Secret Garden with additional Table and Chairs
• Short walk to beaches and to the centre of Oneroa Village
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Excellent quality furnishings throughout
• 32" TV
• Sky TV (some Sports)
• DVD Player
• Hard Drive TV Recorder
• Heatpump / Airconditioning
• Good Cellphone Reception
• Wireless Broadband Internet
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Under Bench Fridge with small Freezer compartment
• Twin elements cooktop
• Microwave oven
• Coffee Plunger
• Electric Frypan
• Excellent Standard of Dinnerware and Glassware
• Includes basic Kitchen Supplies: Sachets of English Breakfast tea, lemon tea, instant and plunger coffee, hot chocolate and milk.
• Clothes Line
• Iron & Ironing board
• Washing Machine and clothes dryer can be made available on request
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off Street Parking for 1 Vehicle
• Additional On street parking available.
• Access is via a ramp suitable for wheelchairs and with handrails
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 19 Dec||$195|
|20 Dec - 11 Jan||$265|
|12 Jan- 30 Apr - Fri-Sat-PubHol||$245|
|12 Jan- 30 Apr - Midweek||$195|
|Complex can sleep 4 Paua Apartment at ID 386 from||$195|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Portacot $25 per night or, if only 1 night stay, $35.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday weekends 4th night Free)
Or, discounts available off nightly rate 3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-10 Feb & public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Two bath towels and one beach towel are provided per person
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included at no additional cost.
2 nights except for:-
1 night off season (Surcharge $40)
3 nights Easter & Summer public holiday weekends
3 nights 24 December - 11 January
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Wendy (Stayed in November)
“Our stay was lovely! The apartment is in a perfect spot, that we were able to walk & catch public transport all weekend. Minutes to Oneroa, wineries on doorstep and in walking distance to ferry and bus stop.
The apartment was spotless and spacious and the gardens were lovely.
Josie the host was amazing and went out of her way to be accomodating.
Would definitely stay again!”
Review by Craig (Stayed in November)
“Wonderful, just wonderful. The gardens so beautiful, the unit was so well appointed. Walking distance to town and Cable Bay.
We will be back to this lovely place
Review by Amanda (Stayed in November)
“Very clean and modern studio.
We really appreciated the treats left for guests, so thoughtful!
Loved the private setting. Enjoyed having a bbq on the deck overlooking the beautiful garden.
Will definitely be back.
Thank you 😊 ”