Palm Beach Magic - Spa Pool #2
from $295 to $595 per night
• Charming family holiday home with SPA POOL, Wood fired Pizza Oven & WiFi internet
• Walk to Palm Beach Waiheke Island & Palm Beach Store in 5-6 minutes
• Wonderful northern sea views & 2 spacious sun drenched decks
• Dishwasher, child friendly, trampoline, portacot, highchair, pet friendly & fenced.
About This Property
This lovely warm and friendly Waiheke Island holiday home is in great location just 5-6 minutes walk to enjoy a swim or a laze on the sand at Palm Beach, Waiheke. You will enjoy the lovely seaviews over the Hauraki Gulf from most rooms and from the 2 spacious decks. Two sets of double french doors open to the decks from the open plan living and dining area, giving the home a wonderful ambiance and excellent indoor/outdoor flow with loads of sunshine all through the day. Laze in the sunshine on the deck and enjoy to beautiful views over Waiheke Island and the Hauraki Gulf from this lovely Waiheke Holiday House, or relax in the spa pool with a glass or wine, the choice is yours. The wood fired pizza oven provides an excellent evening's entertainment - see who can make the most interesting and unique pizza! The rear lawn and garden with trampoline, including both decks, is fenced for the security of small children and small pets and to ensure you can relax and enjoy your holiday.
When it's time to swim or play at the beach or playground, it's a pleasant 5 or 6 minute walk down to Palm Beach. If the cafe's call to you, Arcadia Cafe & Restaurant just down the road at Palm Beach is an excellent choice, or Oneroa Village is a quick 5 mins drive away and has a great selection of cafes, shops and restaurants for you to choose from as well as banks, the cinema, the Waiheke art gallery and the post office.
Inside this lovely home you will find beautiful polished timber floors on the ground floor, while the upper level is carpeted. The three bedrooms and main bathroom are located on the upper level. You will just love the fabulous seaviews and valley views from the huge window in the main bedroom! The main living level contains open plan living, dining and kitchen, with two sets of wide french doors opening onto the 2 decks, plus a utility/laundry space which also includes the 2nd bathroom facilities of shower-shower/shub and a bench & cupbaord with a fitted sink. The 2nd toilet with small vanity and mirror is also on this level, along with two desk areas in the utility room. The spa pool is located on the rear deck and is quite private and with a lovely bushy green aspect, perfect for star gazing. From the rear deck it's just one step down onto the lawn where the trampoline is located. This is a warm, friendly and child friendly home away from home. (Toddlers or babies on the go? see notes below)
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Upstairs Bedroom level
• Bedroom 1 - Super King bed, bedside tables and bedside lighting, small shelves & hanging, electric blanket. Beautiful, expansive northern seaview & views over the Hauraki Gulf through huge north facing window while laying in bed. TV with chromecast & DVD in main bedroom.
• Bedroom 2 - 1 king single bed, 1 single bed, bedside table & lighting, wardrobe with hanging & shelves, electric blankets.
• Bedroom 3 - 1 king single bed,1 single bed, bedside table & lighting, electric blankets.
• Bathroom 1 - Tile and glass shower, double basin vanity with huge mirror reflecting the wonderful seaviews. Heated towel rail.
• Toilet 1 - Separate Toilet
• Portacot baby cot, babies cot (guests provide own cot blanket, pillow and linen)
• Living level
• Other Sleeping - High quality sofa bed in living with innerspring mattress and slat base. Electric blanket.
• Bathroom 2 - Shower/shub (shower sized bathtub), vanity, mirror. Located in a spacious and bright Utility room with washing machine & dryer.
• Powder Room/Toilet - separate toilet with small vanity and mirror.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Double french doors opening onto large sunny decks on both sides of living area
• 2 large decks both with seaviews - Enjoy the sun on the back deck in the morning and the front deck in the afternoon.
• Deck 1 - northside and high off the ground with magical views. French doors opening from living.
• Deck 2 -southeast side with seaview to the north. One step down onto the lawns at one end. (see notes below). French doors opening from living area.
• Quality timber & canvas Outdoor furniture on both decks. (seating for 10)
• Large Sun Umbrellas on each deck (market style). Back deck sun umbrella is a huge 3.5 metre automatic lift cantilever style.
• Large Gas BBQ 4 Burner stainless steel with hood
• Wood fire Pizza Oven outdoor fireplace
• Spa Pool on rear deck with locking lid (note not fenced)
• Trampoline on lawn off rear deck (large older style with new mat & new safety pads). Easy to keep an eye on those using it.
• Fenced including front deck, along back lawn and garden with trampoline, to rear deck. Fencing is to keep small pets and small children contained in the area.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Open plan living kitchen and dining with two sets of wide french doors opening onto two decks
• Good quality and comfortable furnishings
• TV - LCD Widescreen HD 32 inch, HDMI port & Chromecast in living room.
• TV (2nd) flatscreen with HDMI port, Chromecast and DVD player in main bedroom.
• Freeview TV
• Chromecast internet TV x 2 (with unlimited ultra fast internet).
• DVD player x 2 (in living and bedroom 1)
• Bluetooth bluetooth Sound Bar for playing music from your device or from DVD player.
• Heating - Very efficient gas heating keeps the entire house warm. The house is fully insulated and is north facing with lots of windows on both levels to let the sun shine in. In the cooler months when the sun is lower, the house is a real suntrap. An air pump also brings the hot air from the upper levels back down to the lower levels when it is switched on.
• Cooling - Cooling fans are provided for each bedroom. There is an electric roof vent which allows the hot air to escape from upper level when it is switched on. Downstairs, there are french doors on opposite sides of the living area to allow a wonderful cross flow of the natural sea breezes, plus a glass sliding door at the other end of the house to allow good air flow through.
• Books, Board games, cards
• Cellphone reception good
• Ultra high speed Fibre - Unlimited ultra fast Free WiFi broadband internet
• KITCHEN & LAUNDRY:-
• Full, well equipped kitchen
• Extra large sized refrigerator
• Full sized 2 drawer freezer
• Dish-drawer Double Dishwasher
• Stainless Steel Gas hob 4 burner
• Stainless Steel Electric Oven
• Microwave oven
• Breadmaker (with instructions!!)
• Coffee plungers
• Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
• Gas heating
• Automatic front loading washing machine
• Electric clothes dryer
• Clothes Line on deck plus internal clothes line
• Iron and Ironing Board
• ACCESS & PARKING:-
• Wide concrete driveway sloping up from the road to a level, concreted parking area for 2 vehicles plus a carport beneath the house.
• Carport for 1 vehicle and level parking for 2 - 3 additional vehicles (there is room to turn to drive out if only 2 cars, ie 1 car in carport and 1 car in end of drive)
• Access from parking below the house is via timber stairs leading up to front deck. There is a child/pet gate at the top of these steps.
A small side part of the rear deck is approx 1 metre high and has a planter in front with large & spiky plants. It would need a very determined small Tarzan or Jane to get through.
Spa Pool, located on rear deck, has locking cover and is not fenced.
There is a gate on the front deck at top of stairs and a 2nd gate to block off the parking area but allow access to the garden and lawn. The rear of the property is fenced to keep small pets and small children contained in between the front deck, rear lawn and garden and the back deck. The house located at the rear of the land and is well away from the road.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (3rd night free deals)||$295|
|01 May - 30 Nov Public Holiday W'ends & Half Marathon||$345|
|01 Dec 20 - 26 Dec 20||$425|
|27 Dec 20 - 02 Jan 21||$595|
|03 Jan 21 - 16 Jan 21||$495|
|17 Jan 21 - 30 Apr 21 (Weekends & Public Holidays)||$545|
|17 Jan 21 - 30 Apr 21 (Monday - Thursday)||$325|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
- Plus Exit cleaning $150 per booking
- Linen can be provided at $20 per person per stay. Please request at time of booking
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct
Midweek Discount rates - please see rates schedule
Discounts and special deals are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
Option 1 - Linen Provided
- All linen will be provided at the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person.
- Please request Linen provision when making your booking.
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here).
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Option 2 - Bring All Your Own Linen
- No linen will be provided. You will need to bring both top & bottom sheets for each bed, pillow slips, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels, kitchen towels and beach towels.
- If using sleeping bags, a bottom sheet & pillow slip must be used on each bed as well.
- Pillows and duvet, blanket or quilt for each bed will be provided at the property.
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights 01 May - 20 Dec, except for:-
3 nights Public Holiday Weekends
7 nights 20 Dec - 17 Jan (bookings run Sunday to Sunday 2020/2021)
3 nights 18 Jan - 07 Feb 21
7 Nights 08 Feb - 30 Apr 21
Non-shedding dogs possible on application. Security Deposit will be required.
Suitable for families of 6 Adults maximum plus 2 small children
No smoking inside home, please
Property is fenced for small pets and small children.
December & January bookings run Sunday - Sunday 2020/2021
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Jana (Stayed in December)
“We absolutely enjoyed our stay at Palm Beach Magic! The house was perfect for our needs and we felt so comfortable. The spa and pizza oven was a great bonus. The views amazing!
Would definately return!”
Review by Ursula (Stayed in October)
“Amazing property. Everything we needed and more. Great views and short walk to palm beach. 😊🌴”
Review by Carol (Stayed in March)
“Really loved this place. Beautiful views. Loved the sunny deck and really loved how the french doors opened both sides to separate decks. Spa was great too. Very comfortable all round and yes, we will definitely book again. Thanks.”
“Thanks Carol, that's wonderful to hear you had such a great time. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.”