Spinnaker Watch #210
Oneroa Area - Kennedy Point
from $245 to $395 per night
• Magnificent and extensive seaviews. Spacious deck with fabulous views opening from living area
• Sheltered courtyard can be gated for children's security. 6 - 7 minutes drive to Oneroa Village - Bicycles - Wifi
About This Property
Take advantage of our great winter special!!! Cozy up infront of the roaring fire and watch the seas! Fabulous! This special Waiheke Island 2 story designer bach enjoys magnificent grandstand views.. Wander along the road about 200 metres to the nearest swimming beach or if you feel like a little surf, it's just a short 5 - 10 minute drive to Palm Beach. Relax on the oh-so-comfy double day bed style sofa bed in the beautiful, sunny mezzanine living on the upper level though you may find the view makes it difficult to concentrate on reading! The ground level of the home has spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen opening via wide ranch sliders onto the spacious deck overlooking the bay. At the rear is a sheltered courtyard and BBQ which can be gated to keep children safe. The upper level includes the 2 bedrooms, bathroom and the mezzanine living between. Please see important safety notes below regarding mezzanine 1/2 walls in the bedrooms and mezzanine living area.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedrooms and Bathroom are on upper level along with additional living/mezzanine.
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, Bedside tables, bedside lighting, alarm clock, electric blanket, wardrobe. Fabulous views! (Small children? Please see notes below)
• Bedroom 2 - 2 Single beds (can be converted to Super King bed for $20), Bedside tables, bedside lighting, wardrobe, more fabulous views. (Small children? Please see notes below)
• Other Sleeping - Modern, comfortable double futon sofabed (see photo) in mezzanine area between bedrooms. $20 additional.
• Bathroom - just lovely! shower, vanity, bath, toilet within.
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Large deck opening from living area with magnificent sea vistas, facing northwest - southwest.
• 2 chaise sun loungers
• Sheltered paved courtyard at rear of house
• Courtyard can be gated to keep young children secure.
• Modern glass table and chairs for 6
• Gas BBQ
• Traditional charcoal BBQ (fuel available)
• Lawn area below house
• 200 metres to Takirau Bay swimming beach or 7 - 8 mins walk to Picnic Bay beach and reserve.
• 7 - 10 mins drive to Palm Beach
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Flatscreen TV
• Freeview tv
• Portable CD Player/Cassette/Radio
• Ipod Player
• Gas heating
• Free Wifi - Ultra fast fibre broadband internet
• Enclosed Fire (fuel available) fireplace
• Furnishings of high quality
• Cellphone reception is good
• Cards, Books and Magazines
• Table football - table soccer
• Full kitchen
• Full sized fridge/freezer
• Microwave Oven
• coffee Plunger
• Standard of cookware, dinnerware and glassware excellent
• Automatic washing machine
• Clothes airer and external clothes line
• Iron and ironing board
• PARKING AND ACCESS:-
• Off street parking in very short, straight cobbled driveway, suitable very small cars only.
• Plenty of easy level on street parking right in front of the house.
• Easy level access from parking to front door - no stairs
• Walking distance to Sealink Ferry at Kennedy Point.
The mezzanine living area is located at the top of the stairs between the 2 bedrooms. The Mezzanine Living and both bedrooms have short 1/2 walls opening into the living and dining areas below. Children would need to be supervised at all times.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 15 Dec (except Labour weekend)||$245|
|16 Dec - 10 January||$395|
|11 Jan - 09 Feb||$320|
|10 Feb - 31 Mar (Midweek)||$265|
|10 Feb - 31 Mar, (Weekends, Easter & summer Public Holiday Weekends)||$320|
|April (excluding Easter & Anzac Weekends)||$250|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Plus Exit Cleaning $120 and linen $20 per person.
2 single beds in Bdrm 2 can be converted to king on request at $20
1 night surcharge $80. Book up to 10 days in advance only (excludes Fri & Sat 01 Dec - 30 Apr)
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 31 Oct (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please request Linen provision when making your booking
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights except for-
1 night (excludes Fri & Sat 01 Dec - 30 Apr) Surcharge $80. Book up to 10 days in advance only
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends
4 Nights Easter, 20 - 25 Dec & 17 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
Well behaved Pets welcome on application. Security Deposit will be required.
No smoking inside property please
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Karen (Stayed in January)
“We have stayed at Spinnaker Watch several times now. Absolutely love it. Great views. Nice furnishings. Nice and light with plenty of room. Can get very hot upstairs in summer although fans are supplied in the bedrooms. The biggest plus for us is being able to take our dog. As long as other guests also adhere to the rules about pets and cleaning up after them we can continue to holiday with our fur babies at this terrific holiday home !”
Review by Celicia (Stayed in October)
“Spinnaker Watch was the perfect getaway for birthday weekend away and we didn't have to leave our furbaby behind as it was secure to let her roam without supervision.
It was relaxing and had everything we needed.
I will definitely book here again, just for longer next time. :-)
Communication was clear from the moment we started the booking process.”
Review by Carolyn (Stayed in September)
“Wonderful stay once again at Spinnaker Watch. We were so lucky with the weather and the house never disappoints, wouldn't want to stay anywhere else now. Staff at holiday homes also made the booking process pleasant and easy. Thank you ”