Studio 68 #368
Oneroa Area - Surfdale
from $165 to $195 per night
• Modern & stylish open plan Waiheke studio - large private sunny deck & Free Wifi
• 3-5 mins drive to Oneroa Village restaurants, shops and cafes
• 10 mins walk to shops, cafes & lovely beaches
About This Property
This beautifully presented open plan< Waiheke Island studio is in a great central island location just a short walk to beautiful Surfdale beach or a pleasant 30 min wander to enjoy the plentiful shops, cafes and restaurants of Oneroa Village. It's a short drive to anywhere on the Island. A short pleasant walk will bring you to the well kept secret of Little Surfdale Beach where you can enjoy a delicious swim at higher tides and a peaceful beach walk at lower tides. Or walk a little further to Little Oneroa Beach for a north-side all tide swim. Palm Beach and Onetangi Beaches are also a short drive away, along with the many world class vineyards and wineries that Waiheke Island has to offer.
Back at your comfortable and styly home base, your lovely open plan studio apartment enjoys it's own private entry, it's own spacious private wrap around deck along with loads of sunshine and a lovely peaceful green view. The studio is located well away from the owner's at the opposite end of the building and is very private. Huge bifold and glass doors open onto the decks on all walls, giving the apartment a large, open and spacious feel and allowing lots of light and sunshine in.
The well stocked kitchenette allows easy home cooked meals or it's just a quick drive to enjoy wonderful meals at one of the many restaurants and cafes located all over the Island. This lovely studio apartment is a perfect place to stay for couples!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Studio Bedroom - Queen Bed, Reading Lights, Electric blanket
• Bathroom - Shower, Toilet, Vanity, Hairdryer, Heater
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious wraparound northfacing deck with lovely rural view
• Huge glass doors opening on both sides of deck
• Outdoor Table with 2 bench seats
• Sun Umbrella
• Bicycle available for guests
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• 2 comfortable arm chairs
• 24" wall mounted flat screen Television
• Freeview TV
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• Electric Heating
• Cellphone reception good
• Full sized Fridge-Freezer
• Coffee Plunger
• Electric Frypan
• Electric plug in cooking elements
• Excellent standard of Cookware, Dinnerware and Glassware
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle
• Access is via gently sloping gravel path and 2 steps onto deck
• Additional access stairway with handrails available via main house entry foyer.
The studio apartment is located at one end of the building and is totally private from the owners area at the opposite end of the building. The owners respect your privacy completely but are available to provide assistance if required.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (3rd night free deals)||$165|
|01 Dec - 17 Dec||$175|
|18 Dec - 12 Jan||$195|
|13 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter (3 nt stay)||$185|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr||$175|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Rate includes linen and exit cleaning
1 night surcharge $45 - can be booked within a week of arrival at the property
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec - 01 Apr or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please request Linen provision when making your booking
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included at no additional cost.
2 nights except for:-
1 night - can be booked within a week of arrival at the property - surcharge $45
3 nights Easter
5 nights 26 Dec - 06 Jan
No Smoking inside the property please.
Sorry, pets are not permitted
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Astrid (Stayed in September)
“Nice clean and tidy place. Good location. The hosts are non intrusive but available when you want. We had a fantastic stay.”
Review by Marie (Stayed in May)
“Great place, had everything we needed - nice and homely and quiet - loved waking up to the Tui's singing - great to hear..
Perfect for a romantic get away”
Review by Alison (Stayed in March)
“Our second stay at Studio 68 and once again it was super clean, peaceful with private outdoor space. Owners are next door and available if needed but studio is privately situated. A large wood pigeon dropped out of the over hanging puriri tree and onto the outdoor table! What a treat! Lovely spot and highly recommend to everyone. Thank you Kay and Ken!”