Studio 68 #368
Oneroa Area - Surfdale
from $195 to $235 per night
• Modern & stylish open plan Waiheke studio - large private sunny deck & Free Wifi
• 3-5 mins drive to Oneroa Village restaurants, shops and cafes
• 10 mins walk to shops, cafes & lovely beaches
About This Property
This beautifully presented open plan Waiheke Island studio is in a great central island location just a short walk to beautiful Surfdale beach or a pleasant 30 min wander to enjoy the plentiful shops, cafes and restaurants of Oneroa Village. It's a short drive to anywhere on the island. A short pleasant walk will bring you to the well kept secret of Little Surfdale Beach where you can enjoy a delicious swim at higher tides and a peaceful beach walk at lower tides. Or walk a little further to Little Oneroa Beach for a north-side all tide swim. Palm Beach and Onetangi Beaches are also a short drive away, along with the many world class vineyards and wineries that Waiheke Island has to offer.
Back at your comfortable and stylish home base, your lovely open plan studio apartment enjoys it's own private entry, it's own spacious private wrap around deck along with loads of sunshine and a lovely peaceful green view. The studio is located well away from the owner's at the opposite end of the building and is very private. Huge bifold and glass doors open onto the decks on all walls, giving the apartment a large, open and spacious feel and allowing lots of light and sunshine in.
The well stocked kitchenette allows easy home cooked meals or it's just a quick drive to enjoy wonderful meals at one of the many restaurants and cafes located all over the island. This lovely studio apartment is a perfect place to stay for couples!
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Studio Bedroom - Queen Bed, Reading Lights, Electric blanket
• Bathroom - Shower, Toilet, Vanity, Hairdryer, Heater
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Spacious wraparound northfacing deck with lovely rural view
• Huge glass doors opening on both sides of deck
• Outdoor Table with 2 bench seats
• Sun Umbrella
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• 2 comfortable arm chairs
• 24" wall mounted flat screen Television
• Freeview TV
• Free WiFi broadband internet
• Electric Heating
• Cellphone reception good
• Full sized Fridge-Freezer
• Coffee Plunger
• Electric Frypan
• Electric plug in cooking elements
• Excellent standard of Cookware, Dinnerware and Glassware
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 1 vehicle
• Access is via gently sloping gravel path and 2 steps onto deck
• Additional access stairway with handrails available via main house entry foyer.
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Nov (3rd night free deals)||$195|
|01 Dec - 17 Dec||$215|
|18 Dec - 12 Jan||$235|
|13 Jan - 09 Feb, Easter||$225|
|10 Feb - 30 Apr||$215|
|1 night - Not available 16 Dec - 1 Mar or Public Holiday weekends.||$235|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Rates include linen and exit cleaning.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec - 01 Apr or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is included at no additional cost.
2 nights except for:-
1 night - Not available 16 Dec - 1 Mar or Public Holiday weekends.
3 nights Easter
5 nights 26 Dec - 06 Jan
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Anna (Stayed in March)
“The studio was ideal for us. We were out during the day and it was plenty big enough for overnight. The kitchen looked pretty well equipped, but we only used the kettle. Its location is great - in a quiet neighborhood, within walking distance of Surfdale Beach and a couple of restaurants. It's about a 30 minute walk into Oneroa though and there are no footpaths along some stretches, but we got taxis easily enough to come back at night. Nice place and centrally located to the island, it would be ideal with a car.”
Review by Pia (Stayed in February)
“We had a fantastic stay at Studio 68 and have already recommended it to friends. We arrived by public transport, the 501 bus actually goes up the street and then it's less than a 5 minute walk to the studio.
The place was clean, comfortable and exactly as on the picture and as per description. Communication with the owner was great. Easy walk to beach or down to Surfdale for dinner. I also find the pricing great; it was clear and cleaning & linen included, hence no surprise when it comes to the costing.
Thank you and we would stay there again. ”
Review by Mandie (Stayed in February)
“Loved the accommodation and location. Can highly recommend. Thanks Kay and ken!!”