Wai Kopuha Beachfront #476
from $175 to $400 per night
• Directly across the road from stunning Huruhi Bay
• Short walk to Oneroa Village
• Beautifully unique and eclectic style home
• Gorgeous renovated retro caravan. Free WIFI
About This Property
Set in front of the ever changing shore of Huruhi Bay sits this beautifully charming and humble abode. Newly renovated and updated throughout, this traditional and homely bach has retained all of its original charm with the comfort that a new home brings. With its unique, vintage and contemporary styling, this eclectic home is the perfect romantic getaway spot for couples wanting a taste of old Waiheke, with the convenience of an updated home in a superb location. The outdoor area is a real charm with all day sun, mature native bush and plenty to explore. Pick a salad from the garden and head across the road for a picnic at the beach, or stroll hand in hand up the road for a meal out together.
While off the beaten track, an easy 10 minute walk takes you to the Island's main village of Oneroa where you will find many cafes and restaurants, or a sunny hidey-hole to enjoy some of the Island's finest coffee. You will also find everything else you need in the area with a butcher, grocer and convenience store, with both Oneroa and Little Oneroa Beaches just a short distance away. Explore the walks, beaches and vineyards in the area or if you do decide to head out and explore the island, Oneroa is Waiheke's main hub for public transport so you are in the best area to make getting around a breeze. Palm Beach is another very popular spot only 7 minutes drive away, or head to the famous Onetangi Beach just a 12 minute drive away. There is always a flat walk around The Esplanade to Surfdale which takes in stunning views back to Auckland City.
• BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed, bedside tables and reading lights, drawers and shelves.
• Bathroom 1: Shower, vanity and toilet. Hair dryer.
• Other sleeping: Separate caravan (external access only) with new Queen bed
• OUTDOOR LIVING:-
• Sunny, North facing deck and outdoor area
• Beautiful and unique grounds with established trees and veggie gardens
• Plenty of outdoor tables and seating
• Shaded area for alfresco dining
• Large professional outdoor pizza oven
• 2 covered areas
• Gas BBQ
• Sit on kayak with 1 life jacket provided
• 8 chickens! Fresh eggs provided.
• INDOOR LIVING:-
• Wood burner, fireplace with wood available
• Games, magazines and a huge selection of books
• Good cell phone reception on all networks
• Flatscreen 32" inch TV with Netflix
• Free WiFi
• Under bench fridge
• Chest freezer available for use (ice included)
• Electric oven with gas stovetop
• Coffee plunger
• Good/bachy quality kitchenware
• In the bathroom area
• Automatic washing machine
• Iron and ironing board
• Undercover clothes line
• PARKING & ACCESS:-
• Off street parking for 2 vehicles
• Access to the home is up 2 shallow steps a few paces away from the parking area
Rates (New Zealand Dollars - per night)
|01 May - 30 Oct excl Labour w/end (2 guests)||$175|
|01 Nov - 19 Dec, Labour Weekend (2 guests)||$195|
|20 Dec - 07 Jan (including caravan) (4 guests)||$400|
|08 Jan - 10 February (2 guests)||$250|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (weekends and pub hols) (2 guests)||$225|
|11 Feb - 30 Apr (Sun - Thrs) (2 guests)||$195|
|ADD Caravan per night to include additional 2 guests||$80|
Extras & Additional Costs
Service Fee $18.00
Exit Cleaning $60. When Caravan is booked $90.
Linen $20 per person.
Rates are inclusive for 2 guests. Caravan (sleeps 2) additional $80 per night.
1 night may be booked within 7 days of arrival and off peak. Surcharge $60.
Discounts & Special Deals
3rd Night Free Deals valid 01 May – 30 Nov (except Public Holiday and 1/2 marathon weekends 4th night Free).
MIDWEEK RATES OR discounts available off nightly rate:
3-4 nts 5%; 5-7 nts 10%; 8-10 nts 15%; 11-14 nts 20%. Longer stay please enquire. Discounts are not available 16 Dec-16 Feb or public holiday weekends
Linen & Cleaning
- All linen will be provided at the cost shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above. Includes one (1) bath towel per person
- Please bring your own beach towels (unless otherwise noted here)
- Infants? Please bring along bed, blanket and all linen & towels for infants (unless otherwise advised)
Cleaning: The Standard Exit Cleaning Service is provided and the cost is shown in “Extras & Additional Costs” above.
2 nights minimum
1 night (may be booked up to 1 week in advance only outside peak times. Surcharge $60)
except for -
7 nights 26 December - 4 January
3 Nights Easter, Labour, Anniversary, Waitangi Weekends
Reviews from Past Guests
Review by Kitty (Stayed in January)
“We absolutely loved this house! perfect for our stay and we loved all the unique touches - the hens in the backyard added to the ambiance and we had lovely pizzas cooked in the pizza oven. Jon had even left us a natural spray for the mosquitos! Many thanks - we had a great weekend there. I have already recommended this house and my sister has booked it for Easter!. ”
Review by Clive (Stayed in November)
“We had such a wonderful stay in your adorable home. Beautifully presented with so many interesting things to see inside and out. True nourishment for the soul. Many thanks Jon. We would love to come again. ”
Review by David (Stayed in October)
“John is a great host and his bach is exactly like the listing. The location is the best part, so quick and easy to everything. All the beds were comfortable and clean. I recommend taking the linen package. The pizza oven went down a treat.”